School Special Education Teacher
St. Clair Shores, MI 48081-2181
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school based rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Special Education Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for the 2020-2021 School Year.
This Michigan city borders Lake St. Clair in Macomb County, and just a short distance from downtown Detroit. Visit the neoclassical Detroit Institute of Arts, the new vibe of Corktown's restaurants and bars or enjoy one of the many outdoor spring and summer music festivals this area has to offer.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.