School Sign Interperter
Puyallup, WA 98372
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has a travel contract opportunity for an SLI that is experienced in SEE (Signing Exact English) for the 2020-2021 school year. The ideal candidate must hold a minimum of a 3.5 EIPA, is dependable, positive, team oriented and have a strong work ethic to work with this outstanding team at this Washington school district.
With Mt. Rainier in your back yard and the beautiful Puget Sound in your front yard, life is beautiful and ready for you to explore during your time here in the northwest part of our country. While in this area, check out the Chihuly Bridge of Glass and the Museum of Glass, the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium and don't miss the 5 Mile Drive & Trails!
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.