East Lansing, MI 48823
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has a contract opportunity for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting located in southern central Michigan for the 2020-2021 school year.
Tree-lined avenues, a variety of beautiful homes and its proximity to a number of shopping areas gives the East Lansing area its small-town ambiance. The presence of one of the nation's largest centers of learning, Michigan State University, and the nearby state capitol in Lansing makes East Lansing as diverse as the world is large. Whether visiting the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum, HopCat or the MSU Horticultural Gardens and Butterfly House, you won't be disappointed with this southern central region of Michigan.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.