Burgaw, NC 28425
Prime HealthCare specializes in working with school based rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has a travel contract opportunity for a school experienced Speech Language Pathologist-CCC for the 2020-2021 school year.
From Wilmington’s vibrant riverfront and scenic Riverwalk that winds around the storied Cape Fear River to three colorful island beaches. One destination with four unique settings creates a bounty of extraordinary vacation experiences. Come explore North Carolina’s most accessible coastal destination flowing with energy and creativity. The heart of Wilmington is concentrated in its lively, walkable river district, which showcases the city’s progressive culture and historic setting. Defined by its rich past and a bright future with it's ever-evolving independent spirit.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.