Yakima, WA 98902
Prime HealthCare Staffing has an excellent contract opportunity for a travel school Psychologist for the 2020-2021 school year located in south central Washington state.
This area averages 300 days of sunshine annually and is called the High Dessert. The winter sports are spectacular- with great skiing. There are 3 major rivers in the area so good fishing. Home to over 120 wineries and more than more than 17,000 acres of producing vineyards.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.