Puyallup, WA 98372
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school districts across the nation. Prime HCS has an immediate travel contract opportunity for an experienced school based Psychologist. This is a full time opportunity for the 2020-2021 school year.
From the Puget Sound waters to Mount Rainier and everything in between Pierce County communities are unique. Check out rhubarb pie in Sumner or antiques in Puyallup. Maritime can be found in Gig Harbor, while majestic gardens are in Lakewood. Discover history in Fife or connect with nature at Mount Rainier.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.