Newport, OR 97365
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with rehabilitation professionals across the nation. Prime HCS has a travel contract opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist in a school setting for the 2020-2021 school year.
This opportunity beckons you to the Oregon coastline. Paralleled by the All-American Highway 101 to the east and the wild Pacific Ocean to the west, the Oregon Coast is 363 miles of rugged shoreline, where tide pools and hiking trails share sunsets with beach towns and lighthouses, and where visitors can connect with a frontier that promises to never fade away.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current State License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.