Killeen, TX 76543-4025
Prime HealthCare Staffing specializes in working with school districts across the nation. Prime HCS has a travel contract opportunity for an experienced school based Occupational Therapist for the 2020-2021 school year.
Located in Bell County, this area of Texas has grown in multitudes with people from all over the world, thanks to Fort Hood. With the addition of the University of Central Texas A&M, Central Texas College, and homes being built at a rapid rate, Killeen is becoming one of the fastest growing cities in America.
• Housing & Meal Stipend, or Furnished Private Housing
• First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental and vision
• Travel Reimbursement
• Assignment Bonus on Select Assignments
• 401(k) program with Employer Match
• License Reimbursement
• Referral Bonus program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free Unlimited CEU’s through Prime’s online Education Partner
• 1 Year of experience
• Current CPR card
• Current TX License
• Annual Statement of Health and TB test
• Professional References
• Must complete Drug Screen and Background Screen.
For more information contact 866-991-0900.